What will you learn?
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three parts:
- Knowledge Development (online, independent study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore
Start learning now
Want to spend your holiday in the water and not in a classroom? Enrol in eLearning from PADI and you can start learning right away. PADI eLearning gives you the background information you need to dive safely and allows you to study at your own pace through an interactive computer-based program. This means that on arrival to us in Nusa Lembongan, your theory is already completed and we can get down to the seriously fun stuff.
If you prefer traditional classroom learning or are already here on the island? Call in to see us and one of our experienced instructors will take you through the knowledge development part of the course, right here in our beautiful resort.
Contact us for more details and we can discuss which option is going to work best for you.
Our standard course take place over 2 days, however your PADI course can be as flexible as you want it to be, so we can tailor the course to work around your holiday. Our standard schedule looks like this:
- Day 1: Course Orientation, Review of Knowledge Development & Confined Water Dives (swimming pool)
- Day 2: Open Water Dives 1 & 2
Course fee includes: